Mumtaz Henna Paste Cones:
Color your world with the fabulous art of henna tattoo!
- Over 60 designs to try, test, and combine, with included templates & helpful tips
- Recipe to make your own henna has been tested and perfected to get deep, lasting color
- Practice exercises with step-by-step instructions for 5 basic, simplified shapes to repeat and combine for an endless variety of mehndi designs
- Mehndi is a temporary tattoo, perfect for those just starting to think about permanent body art
- Versatile applications: Learn how henna can also be used to adorn wood, leather, and other surfaces
Mehndi, also known as henna tattoo, is a traditional Middle Eastern art used to adorn the body for weddings and other special celebrations. Today, you can join in the beauty and fun of mehndi with this simple book of patterns and instructions for the body—and even home Décor objects!
Inside Teach Yourself Henna Tattoo, you will find a variety of original henna tattoo patterns that can be applied to the hands, feet, belly and back. You’ll also be encouraged to create your own designs by following the simple instructions for the 5 basic henna shapes, learning how to combine them in a variety of ways to create exotic mehndi designs of your own.
But why stop there? Mehndi is a versatile art that can also be applied to wood, leather, and other surfaces! Follow along with author and highly acclaimed mixed-media artist Brenda Abdoyan as she shows how she creates one-of-a-kind designs for a wooden box, leather pouch, magnet, tea caddy, and more.
Filled with stunning photographs of beautiful henna tattoo, this book is sure to inspire!